Your satisfaction is important to us. We thoroughly check each item before sending and package items with care. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail.
If you would like to return or exchange your Yeojin Bae purchases for any reason, please follow the following returns procedure below.
1. You may return for refund or exchange all items including sale items, subject to adherence to these terms.
2. In case of faulty goods please follow returns procedure as outlined below.
3. Returns or exchanges on all goods are accepted within 14 days from date of delivery . Items not received within this period will not be accepted. Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed. All tags must remain in place.
4. Either email us at email@example.com or call us on (03) 9534 4140 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number). You must notify us of the reason for the return and if you require an exchange or refund.
5. All deliveries come with an E Shop Returns Form. This must be completed and sent to us with your return. Items not received with an E Shop Returns Form and RA number will not be accepted and marked return to sender. Click here to download an E Shop Returns Form.
6. We can only exchange items for a different size where available. When requesting a RA Number, please specify the size you require. If you wish to exchange for a different style, we would recommend returning your purchase for a refund.
7. When returning goods, please enclose:
a) the completed E Shop Returns Form, including the RA Number where indicated, and
b) your receipt (which comes with your purchase) and then return the goods to:
- Yeojin Bae E Shop
- PO BOX 1218
- Windsor, Victoria 3181 ,Australia
- +61 (0)3 9534 4140
Returns may only be sent to the above address in order to be processed. Goods will only be received with a valid E Shop Returns Form and RA number.
7. Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will either receive your new items (for exchanges), or refund on the cost at purchase (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the credit card used for the purchase, depending on the option requested by you. You will receive email notification of this.
1. We do not refund initial shipping charges for goods returned unless faulty. Items we exchange for you will be re-sent at our cost. Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
2. We recommend that all items are tried on by you on receipt to ensure that you are able, if required, to exchange or return them to us within the required 14 day period from delivery.
3. For international refunds/ exchanges , customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Yeojin Bae. Exchanges made to destinations outside of Australia will be submitted to the same customs procedures, therefore applicable for duty and tax again. If returning item/s from outside Australia, you must mark on the parcel ‘RETURN OF GOODS’.
4. For international refunds - Any refunds processed to an international credit card will done by using the exchange rate on the day the refund is processed. Yeojin Bae takes no responsibility for any difference between the refund rate and the rate that the initial purchase was processed at.
5. Please note returns that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Yeojin Bae strongly recommends you return your item via Express Post in Australia or couriers such as Fedex, UPS, DHL or TNT for international purchases so that your package can be tracked. Yeojin Bae will not take responsibility for any packages which we do not receive at our end.